You MLA (short for Member of the Legislative Assembly) is your government of Alberta representative (the person in your area who won the most votes in the last provincial election). To find your MLA, do the following:
- Follow this link: https://www.elections.ab.ca/voters/whos-my-mla/
- On the bottom of the page, click the yellow box labelled “Find my MLA”.
- Enter your street address in the “search” box. See the instructions below the search box for help.
- When you have the right address in the search box hit “enter” on your keyboard.
- Click on the MLA name. Go to the email address under the contact information.
- Add the MLA’s name and email address to the CC part of your letter.